- Reservoir Monitoring Division-North South
- Development Geology Division
- Petrophysical Division
- Reservoir Study Division
- Reserves Evaluation Division
- Workovers and EOR Division
We have 20 reservoir engineers, 17 Geologists and 4 Petrophysicists at present. Most of these have 10+ years practical experience in petroleum industry. Most of the professionals hold Master and Bachelor degrees while some are Ph.D. A number of professionals are foreign qualified. Some of professionals are specially trained for their jobs through CIDA and are working in this department since its inception in 1988.
Following software packages are being used by our professionals:
- Eclipse Reservoir Simulation software (Geoquest)
- Sapphire - Well Test Analysis
- Petrosoft Office for P/Z and Decline Curve Analysis
- ERGO for Economic Evaluation
- FORTE for Corporate data base.
- OFM (Oil Field Manager) by Schlumberger.
- Geoframe & Elan software for geological & petrophysical analysis.
- GeoGraphix (LandMark) for geological modeling
- CROCKER for Petrophysical Analysis.
- Corel Draw & AutoCad for geological illustrations.
- Petrel (Schlumberger) software