Quality Seismic Data Acquisition
- Five Seismic Crews are in operation with Vibroseis & Dynamite Energy Source.
- 2D/3D Seismic Data Acquisition Operations.
- On site Quality Control and Processing up to Brute stack.
- High Accuracy & Reliable Surveying with RTK GPS System.
- Trimble TBC, Leica GEO.OFFICE & SKI-PRO Software for Post Processing of GPS Survey Data.
- Refraction Survey and Up-hole Logging.
- All Crews equipped with Modern Communications system.
Human Resource Base
- Data Acquisition Engineers.
- Vibrator Technicians and Vibrator Operators.
- Drilling Technicians and Drillers.
- Shooting Technicians and Shooters.
- Workshop Technicians and Mechanics.
- Communication Officers/Radio Operators.
- HSEQ Officers and Doctors
- Data Acquisition Engineers are M.Sc. in Physics (Electronics) and B.E. Electronics / B.Sc Electrical Engrs.
- Field Geophysicists are M.Sc in Geophysics
- Professionals have 5 to 30 years experience.
- Seismic Data Acquisition Engineers, Geophysicists, Surveyors, Vibrator and Technical officers have local and foreign trainings.
- Experience of working as contractor with local and foreign oil companies.
Geophysical Equipment Capabilities & Services
- Seismic Data Acquisition System
- Two G3i HD
- Three 428 XL
- 2D/3D vibrosies and Dynamite Operations.
- GMG software for survey designs, planning.
- Array, Geo graphic and geologic modeling for 3D.
- Vibrator's QC, GPS Data Recording.
- Geophone Strings, Sensor SM-24 / SS-10PN /Sercel SG-10 & PS-10 ES.
- Quality Control System ESQC-PRO and OMEGA-2/SCISSPACE O.S.
- Geometrics NZ-XP-II LVL Recorders.
Energy Source Equipment
- Three set of Vibrators, NOMAD-65 & NOMAD-65 NEO.
- Each set contains 05 Vibrators.
- Peak Force 62000Lbs
- Vibrator control electronics VE432, VE464 (Neo) with Differential Global Position System.
- On Line Quality Control System for Vibrators.
- SGD-S/SHOT PROII Shooting System.
Seismic Drilling Rigs
- GEFCO SD-30 drilling Rigs Mud depth capacity 60M and with Air 50 M.
- Seismic Rigs WTZ-50 F, Air drills depth capacity 50 M.
- Seismic Rigs WT-350 100 Meter depth capacity with mud.
- Seismic Rigs WT-50, Mud drilling depth capacity 50M.
- Man Portable Rigs TSP-40 and HY-40 depth capacity 25- 30 M.
- Hand Drill Flushing unit.
- Logistic Equipment include 4x4 IVECO & Renault Trucks, Tankers.
- MOL Buggies and Double Cabin
- Reference station and Rover, Trimble R-8, GNSS Triple frequency
- Trimble Business centre(TBC)
- LGO- software
- Man portable and Heli-portable Seismic Operations.
- Work experience in all types of topography/terrain with
- Vibrators and Dynamite in 2D/3D modes.
- Contract Jobs carried out by OGDCL since 1978.
- More than 30 years experience of contract work.
- Gulf Oil
- Occidental Oil Company
- Petro Canada
- Albion Pakistan Inc.
- OMV Pakistan
- Orient Petroleum Inc.
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited
- Mari Gas Company Limited
- Pakistan Oil Fields Ltd.
Seismic Data Processing Centre
Team of highly skilled SDP professionals
- eam of 30 SDP Professional.
- Upto 31 Years of SDP Experience
- Foreign and locally Trained professionals.
- Experience of processing Seismic Data for Complex Geological structure.
- Achieved Excellent Results from Seismic Data Processing.
- Handled a Number of OGDCL’s & Joint Venture Assignments.
Our Mission Is
“To achieve goals of oil & gas exploration of OGDCL by meeting the targets of Seismic Data Processing in collaboration with Seismic Operations & Prospect Generation Departments through the best available, top of the line, industry standard systems & maintaining the excellence of professional knowledgebase for providing the outputs of highest quality from input data of 2-D & 3-D land and offshore Seismic Surveys.”
Introduction of New Computer Technology through Keeping Pace with futuristic Technologies
SDP system comprises of:
- Blade Cluster Architecture: 56 compute nodes
- 3-D Data Processing: 3000 Km2 / Annum
- Processing Activity 2-D: 12,000 Km / Annum
- Complete Interactive Mode for Standard Processing
- Capability to Handle Advanced and Special Processing up to 3D PSTM and 2D PSDM of Land and off-Shore Seismic Data.
Seismic Data Processing Services Offered by SDP Department
Through its Team of Highly Experienced Processing Professionals, The Department provides the Following Services for Land and Off-Shore Seismic Data Processing:
- In-house 2-D/3-D Pre-stack Time Migration and 2D Depth imaging.
- Geoscientific data retrieving, reformatting and copying on desired output media devices.
Seismic Data Processing performed during Last 5 Years
|Sr. No.||Year||2-D processing L. Kms||3-D processing
|1.||2012-13||2304.81||- - - -|
|2.||2013-14||5250.56||- - - -|
Data Management and Archival (DMA) system
DMA system working in Seismic Data Processing Centre has the capability of Geophysical data retrieving, reformatting and re-mastering on desired output media devices including 3480, 3490, 3590, 3592, LTO3, LTO4, EXABYTE, SDLT600. The Data Management & Archival (DMA) System has successfully re-mastered 617 2D and 136 3D projects on high density media by incorporating 15500 input and 3500 output media since December 2010.